Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just throw it in the bag..Part 2




My prayers have been answered in the land of wedding planning!! Remember how I couldn't decide on what kind of bag to use for our OOT bags in the Dominican? Well I owe my life to the Dollar Tree Store BIG TIME! I found L.L. Bean-like bags for $1 each! Yes you read that correctly - $1 each! If I could moon walk right now at work I would but I'd probably trip on my own feet and fall so I will just dance in my seat!


Our neighbor had the box by accident for the day so it was a pleasant surprise at 9:30pm to receive a knock on the door. It was such an easy process and shipped within a week!


Assorted colors that are perfect for the beach! "Large 19x6¼x14" totes are made of a canvas-like polyester with double-reinforced flat bottoms, handy front pockets, and comfy double-reinforced carrying straps. Material also has a water-resistant coating on the inside for wet towels, suits, and more."

Big enough to fit a towel, flip flops, sun screen and more! I loved the durability too.

Of course I had to try on to show you the actual size since it can be hard to tell in pictures. Little known fact: I shoved paper towels in the bag to give it shape.


I was able to be 36 bags for $36! Here I was about to spend anywhere from $6-$19 each on bags. So happy with my discovery. I highly recommend using these bags for that beachy tote look. I even used it this past weekend as an overnight bag to see how well it withstood all my clothes and hair products! Little known fact: I even brought it to work with me today!

I wanted to thank you all for your suggestions in my earlier post! What unexpected item did you find that made all the difference in your planning? Was it a favor? Decorations?

*all photos taken on my personal camera*

5 comments:

  1. I'm using the pink ones to put my bridesmaid gifts in! Hopefully they can use them as beach bags afterward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The pink ones are my favorite too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP! They look great! I'm glad they're so big too!! I forgot you bought them. I was waiting on you to be the Guinea pig for how great the quality is... I'm totally stealing this now. Off to buy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally steal away! They're great! I am going to buying a lot more from Dollar Tree as well to fill the bags...keep you posted though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! These would be adorable for bridesmaids gifts and things like that too! I wonder if my local Dollar Tree has any! :)

    ReplyDelete