Friday, June 4, 2010


This will be me in about T minus 2 hours! Happy Friday everyone!!!! My best friend Diamond in the Rough is in town for a wedding so we are going to be hitting up Happy Hour tonight. I'm very excited to see her!


Also, I have an appointment tomorrow to get my hair colored. Looking to go blondish (gulp). I have had people comment on a picture I posted on social media site about how they love me with lighter hair. I have natural light brown hair so I can get away with it although I just started tanning (don't scold me for fake and baking I can't have any tan lines!) so it might not look great right away. We shall see.


This is the picture everyone kept commenting on. This was taken September of 2006 just after me and my FI reconnected. So cross your finger that the boat load of money I'm spending is worth it!!

What is everyone else doing on this beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay for going Blonde! I was kinda scared last week but I'm sooooo happy I did it.

    ReplyDelete