Friday, January 8, 2010

Be kind and rewind


Ok so let's just rewind for a second and talk more about this kiss. I mentioned that we played spin the bottle and obviously the bottle landed on me. Now at the time this was not the first time I kissed a boy BUT this was the first kiss for my fiance kissed a girl (the crowd goes 'awwww'). From then on we would sneak around and give each other kisses (well pecks) and it was cute and fun. Like I mentioned before we only hung out for one summer and one day we were hanging out by ourselves near the tree forts and he decided to french kiss me. Well it was more like suck my face than a sweet french kiss ha ha! And from that point on I never saw him again.....until 3 years ago.


The funny part is that when we reconnected I admitted to him that was the reason why I didn't talk to him after that. So it's always been an inside joke that I find to be a great story to tell our kids some day. Never in a million years would I have imagined to have a sweet love story to tell people, I just thought I would say, "yeah we met at this bar one night." ha ha! When we met again for the first time, I flew to NY to see him and we spent the weekend in the city. I was nervous for our first kiss due to our history but I wasn't too worried. I mean after all he's had practice! And sure enough it was amazing......not to sound cheezy but the kind that gave me a million butterflies in my stomach! To this day i'm still giddy at the thought of his kisses.
What do you remember most about your first kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment