Thursday, April 1, 2010

Food for thought....

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married."

I wanted to pass along this quote I saw on my friends Facebook page. I'm not sure who said it but I like it and wanted to share :)

It's Thursday which is the new Friday!! At least this week. Looking forward to the long holiday weekend with our best man and his girlfriend along with my Future In-Laws.

I thought I would post some fun random pictures of our favorite couple.

I love his best man and his especially his awesome girlfriend. This was taken at our engagement party. Can you tell that his best man brings out the best in my FI?! LOL

The boys at a UCONN footall game last September.

I can't help but bust out laughing every time I see this picture! This is why he is our best man because of his random funny moments!


Mexico - October 2009 (we look like we got burnt to a crisp!)

I love this chick! Us in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment