Thursday, April 8, 2010

I feel naked....

Today was the first day that I left home without my e-ring!! The horror! I was sick yesterday so my head is still a little fuzzy and I walked out of my house without it on. I take it off when I shower and I must have been running around and forgot. HOW COULD I FORGET??! It wasn't until I was already driving about 3 minutes that I could feel how naked my finger felt. It was already too late to turn around and that feeling hit the bottom of my stomach. ::sigh:: I would have to go about my day without it.

I called the FI to tell him since he was still at home and I didn't want to him to think I didn't care. Of course he made fun of me and called me a "bad fiance" but said it happens. I've stared at my ring finger all day and see the faint mark from the ring. I can't wait to get home and put it back on!

Anybody else feel naked without it on?? Feel like your lost? Kind of like when you leave your cell phone at home by accident.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! Yes! I used to wear a watch & it's the same feeling - it's like forgetting to put shoes on! I did it once & our dept. asst called me out on it - I had to tell her it was being cleaned. ;)

    ReplyDelete