Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I didn't want to be boring and just put "Happy Friday!" as my subject since I'm feeling more than just "happy" about it being Friday. This week has been long and a tad blah but this weekend is going to be just the opposite.

This post isn't really wedding related and thought I would take a break for today on the planning side.

This weekend is going to be awesome for numerous reasons: A) the weather is suppose to be in the 80's and gorgeous and B) my mother is flying up from Florida tomorrow for 3 weeks to help my sister out when the baby arrives (The sound of a record scratching). Wait, what? Yes. My sister is about to give birth any day now and I can't be more excited!!!!!

This will be her first child and I couldn't be more excited since it's a complete surprise as far as the sex of the baby AND the name! Plus I'll actually be able to spend time with my future niece or nephew since she lives only an hour away. I have two beautiful nieces already from my older sister but they live in Illinois and I only get to see their smiling faces MAYBE twice a year. =(

So this weekend we are planning on relaxing at the summer home (I will FINALLY take pictures of our home reception site so you guys can check it out yourselves), cooking some delicious burgers and enjoying the weather. Oh and being on call 24/7 in case the baby comes!

What is everyone else doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I love babies. I am spending the weekend working while FI is in Wisconsin at his grandma's house. And it's supposed to storm here all weekend.

    Your weekend will be 10000% more exciting than mine. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! Hope its a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete