Monday, May 17, 2010

First comes love....

....then comes marriage...then comes...


I know what you're thinking but no it's not mine. He is my new (and first!) nephew Ryan Anthony who was born late Wednesday night. I apologize for the delay in postings but I've been a tad busy, can you tell?

He is absolutely adorable, precious, angelic and a blessing. I was so happy for my sister and brother-in law. I have to admit though, I have baby fever now. Holding him against my chest for 45 minutes was such a bonding experience and made me so excited to start a family. The wedding can't come soon enough! LOL Although unlike the saying "First Comes Love..." we will go about it a little differently and more like "First comes love...then comes marriage...then comes a HOUSE...AND THEN comes baby!" :)
It was a monumental weekend not only for my sister but for me. I turned the big 2-8 (the big 2-8? What's so special about that? I don't know.) on Saturday and although most of us were consumed in babyland, I also celebrated my birthday. It was an absolute blessing to be able to spend it with my family, which I normally don't get to since my parents live in FL.


Now that the baby has arrived it's the start of many great things to come this year. I'm so excited (and a little anxious) for the next 4 months.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    And congrats on your new nephew! He's adorable! I love when they're so little and still all squishy & bean-baggy like. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lady! Congrats on the new addition to the family! So cute! Will you be celebrating b-days together since they are so close? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!! He is such a ham and I love it!

    @ Chocolate Lover - Yea probably the first couple years we will share but I told my sister that once he gets old enough to understand then he should have his own because who wants to share their b-day every where with their aunt?! LOL

    ReplyDelete