Monday, May 10, 2010

The Goods..Part 1

I still have yet to decide on our OOT bags but I have been deciding on what to put in them...sort of. How cool would it be to walk up to the bar at the resort and fill up a personalized plastic beer mug with a cold refreshing drink? Everyone loves plastic mugs! I searched high and low for a company to do just that and unfortunately I need to order at least 100 minimum. I only need about 40 so what would I do with the remaining 60!??



Custom Ink has an easy and resourceful website to personalize a bunch of stuff. This is the look I'm hoping for.



Remember we used this symbol on our invitations? Well we want to continue to incorporate this into our wedding in other ways as well and I think this would be perfect to put on the mug.

What do you think? I didn't want to put our names on the mugs because that seemed a bit cheesy and I figured people might not used them if they were too personalized, ya know? These mugs cost $1.25 each plus the set up fee which would cost a total of $185 for 100 mugs. I'm not worried about the price but I'm more worried about what to do with the remaining mugs! Maybe give them out at the home reception?
I can't tell you how AWESOME this would be to include in our OOT bags. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can find these mugs without having to buy 100 or more?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew! I want to do the same thing but I only need like 25! Ugh :(

    ReplyDelete