Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let's talk about venues

Summer is approaching us and that means weekends in CT at the summer house! This past weekend was the first time we spent it at the summer home. This isn't my families summer home but it's my brother-in laws family who never uses it. So my sister and her husband are the main users and pay the taxes on the place. My family uses it more to be honest. Since my parents move to Florida and my FI parents moved as well, this is our only connection to our hometown and I am so thankful for that.


The summer house (taken this past weekend), isn't it such a cute little place?!

The view from the house of the lake. So peaceful!





I couldn't wait to take a walk with my mother to the clubhouse in the community since this is where we will have our home reception (HR) a week after our wedding. Like I've mentioned a couple months ago, my sister had her engagement party at the clubhouse and it was so beautiful. When we spoke about getting married and wanting a home reception we didn't want anything too formal. I instantly thought of the clubhouse because in September the leaves are starting to turn and lake is beautiful.
I am super excited to share with you a sneak peek of the HR venue. I wasn't able to take pictures inside because there was a private event going on and you had to pay to get in.


The View


I just absolutely love the this place. People will be able to hangout on the porch or relax inside with picturesque view. The place provides a full kitchen, tables and chairs, fireplace, flat screen tv and more!
I promise to take more pictures in the next coming weeks as well. Time is starting to fly by and I'm getting extremely excited for the main event to happen! Aren't you??


No comments:

Post a Comment