Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!

source

Just a random photo that I thought was hilarious! It's Friday people. WOOHOO! I just love weekends although once the warmer weather arrives that means we get so busy that we just don't get any time to be couch potatos. This weekend is a prime example (and don't get me started on Memorial Day weekend!).



I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in August and since I am planning my own wedding I really haven't had much time to concentrate on hers. Her wedding is 12 weeks away and I haven't gotten a dress yet! Yikes! She has given us free reign on the style choice as long as its from David's Bridal and in the color "clover". This seems to be the trend in many weddings I've seen not only in person but also on TV. I think it's a great option since we have such a big wedding party and many different body types. So tonight I MUST go to DB and try on some dresses but I think I have it narrowed down to one.





This one

I tried the longer version on about 2 months ago and wasn't a fan of it but loved the top. It made me look like a balloon. So today is the day even though I've been dreading trying on dresses! Wish me luck!

Anybody else try this dress on? Do you dread trying on dresses too?

7 comments:

  1. i've actually seen a bunch of weddings lately with this exact dress - it's really cute! my friend used it for hers as well and did the clover and orange colors - if you want some pics let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a pretty dress! hope it works out and you don't have to spend too much time searching for another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister tried on that dress at DB and I really liked it on her. It was one of the only BM dresses I actually liked. Love the clover color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it was a HUGE sucess! I tried it on and only that dress and instantly knew it was the one. I was so concerned about getting in and getting out quickly I didn't take a picture!! dang it! PLUS I got $20 off since the bride got her dress there so total it was $124 with tax! I'm so excited!

    @jacin - would love to see pictures! khanner42@gmail.com is my e-mail. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is great. I hope it all works for you. I love the funny photo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so cute and the color is beautiful...glad you got it on sale and that you love it!! :) Sorry if Im commenting so much...just catching up on blogging!

    ReplyDelete