Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stop bugging me!

I'm getting a tad impatient and worried. I haven't seen my dress in 5 months and I keep thinking about the 'other' dress that I battled with in the beginning of my dress hunt.

I've been drugged and I'm now addicted to "Say 'Yes' to the Dress' on TLC every Friday night! The past two weeks I've become 'blah' after watching the show and questioning my dress choice. Could I possibly be in love with two dresses?

I realize that I tried to cover up my discovery by purchasing a second dress to be used for our TTD session. I received the dress I won on EBay two weeks ago and I'll admit I've been a bad blogger by not posting the pictures of it on me. I promise to follow up on that shortly with pictures but honestly it wasn't a pretty sight and it involved me suffocating myself almost.

The culprit is below and it's made by the same designer as my dress. Unlike my dress, this one is completely the opposite. Strapless and form fitting. This was the ONLY dress that fit over my hips and actually made my curves look damn good! I could never pull off a mermaid dress in a million years and this was the closest I would get to doing so. I was unable to take pictures of this dress since RK Bridal in NYC doesn't allow you to take pictures until you purchase the dress.


The back of the dress is similar to mine with the faux buttons going down the back.

I want this dress to stop bugging me! I know this is a very common feeling to have but it sucks. I can't wait for my dress to be delivered so I can try it on and stop worrying.
Have you had the same experience? What was the outcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment