Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lesson Learned: RSVP cards

I didn't listen and I ignored probably one of best pieces of advice when it comes to wedding planning: numbering your RSVP cards! I first learned about this method a couple weeks ago from Miss Hamster and I brushed it off in denial.

Nice Job Kristen!

Gotta love camera phones! *personal photo*

Luckily we aren't having a seating chart for the home reception so this doesn't cause a major issue but I have no name to put on my RSVP template I created. More on that later.

So be wise and number your RSVP cards so you can avoid trying to figure out who the mystery guest is! Anyone else encounter this problem?

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like it won't cause too much of a problem but I bet you'd like to fill that rsvp sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you glad I sent mine out before you?! LOL you can learn from my mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - we were just talking about this the other day. My mom said "I mean, no one does that? Right?" HAH! I'm sorry this happened to you, but it solidifies my idea - we're doing it. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBB - seriously take the time to number them since this really does happen and if you have a seating chart it's going to cause issues. Thankfully I walked away with only a scratch LOL

    ReplyDelete