Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Calming Affect Comes Over Me...







I just love these color combos and looking at these pictures has this calming affect for some reason. Is that sign?! I think it is because those are my colors and to see it put together makes me extremely confident I made the right choice. I'm not having a problem finding my sense of style, I just think it's narrowing it down so I don't look like a circus exploded! Even though we are getting married here and having our reception here I still want to make it elegant and simple. Clean lines and not over crowded tables with too much going on.
The LOVE bottle openers are definitely something I'm going to consider in our OOT bags and/or possible as our favors. THAT is another story to come in the near future, I promise! ;-)
The table set up is to die for but I don't have that kind of budget nor enough baggage to bring a lot of decorations down. So I'm thinking of incorporating the colors in other ways such as table runners and colored sashes for the chairs.
Has a color just captivated you to the point where your heart almost skips a beat?

No comments:

Post a Comment