Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paper Goods

So my search for invitations started off rocky but thanks to my MOH I was able to get my invitations at 50% off. Woohoo!! So I started my search for pocketfolds and found a few that really caught my eye and one that I absolutely fell in love with....except for the price. ::sigh::


Source

I love the horizontal layout of this invite how elegant the font looks with the colors. Although when I tested it out the wording I wanted didn't exactly fit. Bummer! Maybe we can tweak it a bit.

Chloe B

Ok I'm not going to lie, but my heart melted when I gazed upon these invitations and was ready to purchase them on the spot. Then I saw it would cost about $800 for 150 invitations and I was bummed. Do I splurge on invitations that eventually will just be thrown out? Or settle for something in between?

Source

I found this invitation and thought it was pretty and easy to customize PLUS it fit all the information. It's not island themed which was a requirement but I would prefer it if I could. The price for 150 is only $250! That is way better than I was expecting although my heart still loves the more expensive beautiful blue ocean themed ones. What's a girl to do?!


Which one is your favorite? Should I splurge or just settle?

No comments:

Post a Comment