Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Wedding Party

My last post mentioned my MOH and it hit me that I never spoke about our wedding party and who will be in it. Well it honestly won't be a long blog since we are having a very small wedding party. If I could have it my way I wouldn't have anybody but this way makes sense as well.

A little background on me: I'm the youngest of 3 girls and they are 5 and 9 years older than me. Can you tell I was a 'surprise' to my parents?! So my oldest sister got married 14 years ago when I was in the 8th grade. Both myself and my middle sister were in her wedding party. My other sister got married in 2005 and we were both part of her wedding. See the trend here?

So it only made sense that I incorporate my two sisters into my wedding and well they both will be my Matrons of Honors (MOH). Although my middle sister tends to be the leading MOH. Which can be a good thing but also a bad thing since she tends to only see things in black and white ONLY. Where I see things in Black, White, and anything else in between!

As far as the grooms side he is having his best friend be his best man. Easy peezy! We understand that not everyone make the trip down for our wedding so it makes the most sense to keep things simple.

Did you have a big wedding party or a small one? Did you find it to be easier with only having a few people?

No comments:

Post a Comment