Friday, February 19, 2010

7 Months To Go!

7 MONTHS TO GO!!!!! I realized yesterday was the 7 month mark and that absolutely made my day. And to be honest it doesn't stress me at all. They say that this entire experience will fly by so fast but honestly it has been going a little slower than I would have liked. If I could have had it my way I would have liked to get married in March or April since I have no patience and just would like to marry my best friend!
Everything worked out well with the date we chose anyways since my sister is pregnant and due in May plus our honeymoon is time sensitive and that trumps getting married in March. LOL!
Speaking of the date, September 18th , it wasn't until after I confirmed the date that I realized that was an ex-girlfriend's birthday. And this isn't just any ex-girlfriend this was someone who didn't get it in her head that that chapter in her life has ended. Yea, i'm talking about the ex-girlfriends who don't just move on. She's created some drama in our relationship the first year and half we started dating and I find it funny that we chose to get married on her birthday. If that doesn't say "slap in da face!" I don't know what does!?
Once my FI pointed that fact out I knew the date was perfect! I know i'm not the only one out there ladies that has had to deal with crazy ex's?! What was your crazy story? How did you handle the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment