Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beauty Splurge


The price we pay to look beautiful sometimes baffles me but once in a while I find a product that absolutely is worth every penny.


Enter Dior Airflash Spray Foundation:




Sephora


This bottle is filled with magic and transforms your skin into a flawless canvas. My co-worker is also a make-up artist and she introduced me to this product and at times I wish she never did! It's just so perfect yet the price is a whopping $60. Yes. What. A. Bummer.


I couldn't believe how awesome my makeup came out after she used the product on my face for Halloween. It diminishes any flaw and makes you look like someone photo shopped my face. I use M.A.C's Prep+Prime Skin first and then I hold the foundation about 8-12 inches from my face and just spray in a circular motion once. I then take a foundation brush and evenly spread the foundation over my face. This was the first time I used a foundation brush as well and noticed the difference between using the brush and sponge. Man, what a difference!

Here is the final product:

*personal photo*

I don't use this foundation every day since I tend to just use a drug store tinted moisturizer but also since it's pretty expensive. I'm thinking of splurging and getting a bottle for the summer in a darker shade so I can test it out before the wedding. I highly recommend trying this foundation as an alternative to having someone airbrush your makeup for the wedding.

Are there any must have products that are worth the splurge for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment