Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paper Goods: The Downfall


I honestly thought that finding THE wedding dress would be the hardest part of wedding planning since there were so many gorgeous gowns out there but I was wrong. Finding an invitation that suits our style and fits our budget is the hardest! Honestly I've stressing hardcore lately since we need to make a decision soon. Ugh.


Like I mentioned earlier I love the envelopment style because it seems to fit our style but I really love how you can put the insert cards in the pockets. We have a lot of information to provide to our guests and I would hate to for them to lose any of it.


I also have fallen in love with letterpress invitations. Hardcore. I've been searching high and low, up and down the internet to find a reasonably priced vendor. Not sure thats helping me in the process to be honest but oh well.



See we can't just have a standard invitation since we are having a destination wedding AND a home reception and its making it harder to find a invite that will provide me enough space for wording but also enough accessories to match as well.



I thought about making a trip to Kate's Paperie in the city to find card stock and print them myself but I really just want this to be done and over with. So this weekend I'm going to sit the FI down and make a final decision hopefully.


Anybody else finding this part of wedding planning stressful???

1 comment: