Monday, March 8, 2010

Crave a good e-pic session: The Finale UPDATED


I was so thrilled to share with you our e-pics and I have a few more to show you since I just (finally!) received all of our photos on a CD from our photographer! It came in a special leather CD case along with a picture enclosed, and the CD even had one of my favorite shots on the cover! How cool is that?! Enjoy some of my favorite shots:

Bethesda Terrace - such a gorgeous backdrop and one of my favorite spots!


Brooklyn Bridge - AMAZING!


Central Park by Bethesda Terrace


I love the giggley shots since they are so candid and really capture US.





This shot was interesting since we waited about 5 minutes for a train to go by us to only find that trains were passing us on the other tracks. Oh well!


This was one of our last photos taken. Time Square, NYC.


We had such an amazing time and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. All photos were taken by Michael Steingard

No comments:

Post a Comment