Monday, March 8, 2010

Dressing Up!

I mentioned that my two sisters will be my Matrons of Honors for the wedding and I've honestly been putting off looking at dresses for them because one of them is pregnant and due in May, and the other isn't a fan at all of trying on dresses to begin with. So I just have been putting it off and I know that I can't continue to do that for much longer. ::sigh::

There are times where I just don't care and want them to go find a dress themselves as long as it's blue. Then again, they are very busy and don't have much time to themselves to begin with so I doubt they want to waste their time trying to find a dress. On the other hand, leaving the dress in their court might be an advantage because then they can pick what they want. So that's what has been going through my head the last 2 months. Are you still following? Good.



So I cracked the whip on myself (that didn't sound so good did it?) and decided to find a BM dress for my sisters. Now my sisters are curvy and large chested and I also have to take into consideration that one will just be coming off from being pregnant for nine months so we don't want to choose anything that will look unflattering.
So this is color that I'm hoping to have and its called Steel Blue (Zoolander anyone?). The other dresses below come in the same color.






Both my sisters are bigger chested so I nixed strapless gowns and since it's going to be hot and humid in the Caribbean I also didn't want them to suffer with long dresses.

What are your top picks?? Did you have trouble finding dresses for your BM? Am I the only one out there that dreads this part? LOL

*all pictures were taken from houseofbrides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment