Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I think i'm in love...

As I stare out the window and see the dark gray clouds and pouring rain hit the building; I really wish our wedding day would come sooner. This Style Me Pretty blog entry has captivated me in a such a way that I've fallen in love again. Everything about this wedding is what I envision on our special day.
Love the fresh flowers floating in a tall vase. Reminds me of Miss Nachos centerpieces. Although in this picture I would have put more water in the vase so they didn't stick out.

I really truly love the color blue and these would be such a great addition to our private reception. Oriental Trading is going to a happy seller after I get done with them!


Love the starfish look but I think the FI isn't that big of a fan since he nixed an invite I had in mind way back with a starfish look. I love how simple but elegant this looks.



LOVE the color combo. I'm a huge fan of navy and light blue.
*All photos courtesy of Click Photo


I just love how a few pictures can brighten my day regardless of this nasty cold weather. It makes me even more excited to have a destination wedding and never regret my decision. It's all coming together and that's such a great feeling!

Ever have one of those days where you're not motivated to do anything wedding related but something sparks you inside and makes all the difference? You remember that it's all worth it in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Love those photos, blue always makes me swoon. And those paper lanterns reminded me of the ones we bought. They have a blue really, really similar to the ones in that photo, so if you want the same thing, you might want to check them out. Here's the link:
    http://www.paperlanternstore.com/paperlanterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Fancy Pants you rock! I realize that Oriental Trading doesn't have exactly the blue i'm looking for! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem; I just thought I would spread my addiction around a little, haha. Happy ordering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO I love that beach right now in the first photo! Im sick of this rain, heard this weekend is going to be beautiful! I love those dark and light blue dresses, such stunning contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm excited for this weekend!!! Hoping to whip out the flip flops! The blue dresses are awesome and I wish I had a bigger weddign party so I could that!

    ReplyDelete