Monday, March 22, 2010

Inspired By A Baby Shower

This past weekend I attend my sisters baby shower and it was a huge success! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and a high of 72! I dusted off the flip flops and let my toes enjoy the fresh air. It was such a great feeling!

I got inspired though when I saw my Mom knitted a decoration to put with the flowers. Little outfits with booties hanging from a clothes line. It was absolutely adorable and I wanted the same thing! Well except wedding themed. I figured that would adorable for the bridal shower in August!


The picture got cut off but the top of the sticks are pink hearts which are adorable. Isn't this just so cute?!?!

Family picture time! My mother, my oldest sister, me, and my middle sister. Both my sisters are my MOH's.


It's funny how a baby shower can inspire me! I wasn't expecting it but I'm so thrilled.


Have you ever been inspired by an extremely unexpected situation or place?


*Pictures are from my personal camera

No comments:

Post a Comment