Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gotta love Freebies!

Like many people, I use a website to order photos and pick them up at the local CVS or Walgreen's. It's so easy and convenient than how it used to be! I've been using Snapfish.com for 4 years now and can't complain.


I received an e-mail the other day letting me know that I have been given a free 11x14 poster print ($6.99 value) for being a "valued customer". Heck Yay!! I instantly starting thinking of which picture to use from our e-pic session and the Brooklyn Bridge skyline was definitely going to be winner.


I ordered the print on 3/22 and the next day I got an e-mail confirmation that my order has been shipped. Already?? Ohhh dang.


Today, March 25th, I received my poster print in the mail! The receptionist up front told me I had a round tube waiting for me. I literally ran from my desk all the way down the hallway to receive it. I happen to be wearing really HIGH heels today so I looked really funny and got a comment or two from co-workers.
Not exactly running shoes :)
I couldn't wait to rip it open!
Ahhh, so perfect! I know this picture doesn't do it justice but it came out beautifully regardless of the website warning "too low resolution pic". I was scared but my photographer reassured me that it definitely had a high resolution and should be fine. He was right, why would I doubt him?! I can't wait to go to Christmas Tree Shop or Michael's to find the perfect frame!

Don't you just love freebies!?! At a time like this when we save every single penny that we can for this one special day, it's nice to get a surprise along the way that doesn't cost you anything. :-) Have you received any freebies along the way?

*all photos are from my personal camera

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the poster turned out great! Gotta love freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the poster came out so awesome! I love the picture its beautiful. LOL that you took a picture of your heels ...so cute. And no way could I wear those or run in them! :) Glad it turned out great and that it was free! My sister made us a photo album from Snap Fish for a bridal shower gift it was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete