Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bottle It Up!


Don't you just love when all of sudden an idea pops in your head and the light bulb goes off?!?! Well I just had that kind of moment. Since I'm obsessed with stalking wedding blogs I was captivated by this one from Style Me Pretty.

Source

The entire wedding is just absolutely and elegant and fun! And what sparked the idea is the wine bottle table numbers and that's when it HIT ME. 1 + 1 = 2. I remember reading on weddingbee
about a contest they're having with a company called Bottle Your Brand. And so I checked out their website to see all the different kinds of labels you can create and even customize!



Wouldn't it be perfect if we could create our own wine labels for the at home reception?? Oh the excitement swarmed my body and I started to create a label online.


A little hard to see buuuuuut those labels are only .99 each! Whhhaaaat? Yes. That made the excitement even more intense and I had to instantly text my FI to see what he thought of the idea. And of course he thought it was a clever and creative idea. BINGO! We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Although now it's figuring out how to either A) get wine bottles with no labels. Is there such a thing? Or B) Buy a bunch of bottles and get a wine label remover and practice!
Have you ever used custom wine or beer labels before? If so, how did you get the on the wine bottle? Was it a sucess?


1 comment:

  1. If you get them in bulk from a local dealer, ask if they can order them without labels. Sometimes they can.

    My MOH's invitations were wine bottles. The front label was the invite & the back label was a pocket with all the info. Coolest thing I ever saw. Of course she delivered a lot of them in person to avoid shipping.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete