Monday, March 8, 2010

Paper Goods: Part Deux

So I narrowed down my choices to three invitations and this past weekend I showed my FI so that we could make a final decision. Honestly, I've been stressing about these invitations for a while so I was starting to feel relieved when we chose the winner:


Source

Yay! Although my FI said we could splurge on the blue tropical ones, unfortunately they weren't big enough to allow us to fill all the wording. BUMMER! Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the choice we made but now it's time to make sure we put the correct wording and information on the invitiations. Since we are having two parties and we want to invite everyone to both we had to make sure people didn't get confused. This is where i'm stressing! I was thinking of wording it this way:

(Sorry if that's hard to read and clearly I spelt 'home' wrong so disgard that)


What do you think? I wanted to make sure everyone knew that 1) there are two celebrations and 2) that they were invited to both. I just didn't like the idea of making a seperate invitation for the at home reception because then I would have limit who we invite to the wedding and that could cause some friction amoungst family and friends and honestly who wants to deal with that??

Along with those two pieces my invitations will also include an accomodations card, reception card (that will have more info on the home reception location), directions card, and our bridal registry info. Can you understand now why we chose pocketfolds? Ha! So much information!

Next up: deciding on when to send them! ::sigh::

Did you have any difficulties wording your invites?

No comments:

Post a Comment