Monday, March 29, 2010

Fitting Party


This past weekend I went to a "fitting party" for my friends wedding in August. Yeah. It's going to be a crazy summer between my wedding and participating in her wedding and events. Anywho, she had a wine and cheese party this past weekend as a chance for the bridesmaids to get together, chat, and discuss dress options for the party. I thought this was a great idea and I would totally do this myself but my wedding party consists of just my sisters.


The bride has chosen the color clover from David's Bridal and has given us freedom to choose whatever dress we like. Cool beans! So we all hovered around the laptop and checked out all the dress options available and wrote down our favorites so that she could call it in to the store and make sure they had them available for us. Not a bad idea!




David's Bridal


I'm kind of leaning towards this dress although my butt better get in gear if I want to show off the lady legs. :)


Here's the bridal party minus one bridesmaid who lives in D.C. We had such a great time and it was so easy to get along with everyone. We we're already making plans to get in trouble the day of her wedding! LOL I felt so bad for the MOH who is extremely pregnant and ready to pop. She was such a great sport though.


Me and the Bride-to-be!


*all photos are from my personal camera

No comments:

Post a Comment