Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Paper Goods: You coming or what?!


So how does one word an RSVP when she has two different receptions??? Since we finally decided on which invites to purchase; we now had to figure out how the heck to word them.



Most RSVP cards look like this:



(and maybe a entree option, source)


I wish it was that easy but it's not. So I played around for a while and came up with this:
Sorry it's a tad blurry! It just looked like it had way too much information and clutter PLUS I spelled home wrong. So it was back to square one. Thanks to my Mom though she came up with this simplified version:






Bing, Bang, BOOM! Done. Completely made me feel more relaxed knowing that it was settled. I literally spent weeks trying to come up with how to make it look nice but most importantly understandable, and my Mom solves the problem in two seconds. Duh Kristen!

Have you obsessed over the wording of your invites for days on end and find no resolution?


2 comments:

  1. In one word, yes. It took us sooooo long to come up with the right wording. We wanted something really casual, and it was really difficult to find examples of that online.

    Glad you came up with a solution; it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad i'm not the only one!!!! Thanks Miss FP

    ReplyDelete